Manager, Ethical Conduct & Investigations
Scott comes to Centium from a background of working in clinical, academic, and senior management and leadership positions in the public health system. Scott has 18 years of experience operationally managing large mental health services. More recently, Scott worked in central office roles managing complex and sensitive complaints and investigations.
Scott has subject matter expertise and experience in:
- employee risk assessment and mitigation
- the management of persistent and unreasonable complaint behaviour
- public interest disclosures
- maladministration and corrupt conduct
- professional misconduct
- complex misconduct matters involving multiple complainants/multiple respondents, the involvement of statutory oversight bodies, and/or media attention or risk
- working with vulnerable and distressed complainants and respondents.