Centium’s Directors Phil, Johan and Stephen would like to take the opportunity to wish you a happy and successful 2017.
We are pleased to share with you an update on Centium’s inaugural year under our new brand and management. As you are aware, Centium commenced as a private sector firm in December 2015 and attained accreditation on a variety of State and Local Government pre-approved procurement panels for assurance, IT, investigations, consulting, evaluations, Council mergers, taxation, etc., making it easier for clients to engage us.
2016 has been a year of many achievements for Centium including:
- Completed a major international review that resulted in positive national media coverage, allowing us to share international best practices with our clients (you can access our reports on this review at regional.gov.au/territories/publications/index.aspx).
- Implemented a formal ISO 9000 aligned Quality Management System to ensure we continually improve our client services.
- Augmented our solid base of State and Local government clients with new clients in the not-for-profit and private sectors, allowing us to share even more innovative practices with our clients.
- Facilitated a series of information seminars and workshops where we shared emerging issues and discussed insights with our clients, service partners and key thought leaders.
- Engaged marketing and communication experts and sought your feedback to ensure our reports are contemporary, user-friendly and value-adding in all instances.
- Put in place Practice Leads for certain service lines and industry sectors. We are pleased to announce the first two of these:
- Dr Steve Clough: Centium Practice Lead, Insurance Sector: Steve is a regulatory and compliance Executive with 20 years experience in senior leadership roles with peak regulatory authorities. He has demonstrated expertise in designing and managing a wide range of regulatory policies, programs and projects that have achieved measurable improvements in services and outcomes for the public, customers and business. He has successfully led teams of multi-disciplinary auditors in over 100 formal compliance audits, investigations and performance reviews.
- Mr Phil O’Brien: Centium Head of Investigations & Investigations Training: Phil is an experienced senior corporate and workplace investigator and trainer. He has broad experience in HR management, industrial and employee relations matters in private and public sector organisations with white and blue collar workforces. Phil has been consultant investigator of choice for a number of investigation and law firms in NSW, QLD and the ACT. As a qualified lawyer and university lecturer in Law and Human Resources subjects Phil has a very clear understanding of the practical and commercial realities facing organisations when allegations of misconduct and/or grievances are raised and these are key considerations when he plans and conducts workplace investigations.
The year ahead
In 2017, we plan to expand our client base interstate, expand our service delivery team and further diversify our service portfolio to meet our clients' evolving needs. We will also appoint additional service and sector leads who are recognised experts in their fields.
However, please be assured that even while we grow and diversify, our clients will have our unwavering commitment to quality, exceeding their expectations and adding value to their organisation. This commitment is supported by our three guarantees: experience, total satisfaction and unequalled value.
For more in-depth updates, success stories and information please visit our website www.centium.com.au